Thursday, August 6, 2009

Letter to the White House

This is a copy of the email I sent to the informer email set up by the gestapo at the White House:

Dear Secret Police,
Just the simple fact that this email exists and the manner in which it is being used is disgusting. This is more threatening to me and my civil liberties than anything the Bush Administration tried to do, and believe me, there were a lot of things they did that I felt infringed on my freedom. Next it will be an email address for turning in people that use more fuel than the government allows or for people who aren't recycling. We may even have to turn in those selfish people who pay for and like their current coverage. Those self centered people believe that, even if your claims of being able to keep it are true, that they shouldn't have to pay for everyone else's insurance through government subsidization. Whatever happened to the America where you work hard for what you have and earned the lifestyle this country is envied for? You want to reduce the cost of health care and cover everyone? Start with Tort reform and then decrease the amount of "uninsured Americans" by enforcing our immigration laws and deporting the millions of illegal aliens that you keep including in your count. Admit this was a mistake that makes you look like the Gestapo and remove this email site and any evidence that it ever existed.

Charley Helvy

1 comment:

Clifton B said...

Hey Charley, thanks for dropping by Another Black Conservative. Your blog is looking pretty good so far. I like the color scheme. I would offer a few suggestions:
1. Pictures, pictures, pictures. Use your search engine and find pics related to your topics, they draw folks in.
2. Look into getting Sitemeter and Technorati, you will thank me later.
3. Go into layouts, then elements and add a blog roll of your favorite blogs as well as some of your favorite news sources.
4. Check out this link, it will help your blog to grow http://rsmccain.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-get-million-hits-on-your-blog-in.html
5. If you get stuck on something, drop me a line I might be able to help
anotherblackconservative@gmail.com